The famous SRAM Centerline Rotor was designed with vents that run through the center of the braking track to keep the center of friction consistent throughout rotation while dissipating heat, thereby minimizing vibration and offering consistent performance and a quiet ride. Take advantage of the latest in SRAM disc brake rotor technology with the SRAM Centerline Rotor.
The two-piece rotor arrangement cleverly shaves precious grams by combining the reliability of its steel brake track with a light and resilient aluminum center spider and Ti mounting bolts.
SRAM CENTERLINEX 2-PIECE ROTOR FEATURES:
- 2 Piece design: Alloy carrier with a stainless steel braking surface
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
- Rotor Size (mm): 140 mm
- Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Bolts: Titanium
- Weight: 140mm â€“ 86g // 160mm â€“ 102g // 180mm â€“ 125g
- Size Options: 140mm, 160mm, and 180mm